Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I just want to write!

When I started this particular blog in 2010, it was an important tool in dealing with the grief over the loss of my son, Samuel. And when I started my first blog way back in 2008, I was excited about the possibilities then, too.

And, if you've dropped in to either of those blogs lately, or my failed new garden blog, you'll see that I've alternated between no posts and desperate attempts to write something. Anything!

Because the thing is, I love to write. Ever since I was a kid I've loved writing. It's the way I communicate best (I'm actually a pretty terrible conversationalist!). Drafting a good email, story, how-to document (or even dare I day, brief) is very satisfying to me. I'd like to keep developing that.

The trouble is, each time I have tried to resurrect this blog, there hasn't been a unifying thread. Like there was in the early days. So I start things and they tend to peter out.

But I've got an idea. I think I was close before, but some recent soul-searching (yes, more of it!) has led me to the point where I think I've got something good to say.

So my next post will be dedicated to reinventing Good-Yeah. I hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!